Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Steel & brass nubs.....


steel & brass nub rings
A few new designs I have created   are available at http://manhattangolfandgallery.com/I dropped these steel and brass nub fun pieces last week.  Snatch them up before they are riding the body of someone else! "wink"



steel & brass nub earrings

steel & brass nub necklace w/forged links
I know you can't see it, but this necklace is handmade links of both steel and brass... I'll be experimenting more with this cool and fun design.  The nubby horizontal bars move, so its fun to play with!


steel & brass nub bangle
 Hot item! They are a fast seller! That means I have made this similar design before.

A little tid bit:  Steel jewelry is easy to care for.  Your body oils keep it from rusting on you, but don't allow any of your jewelry to sit in standing water for any length of time, especially steel.  If you get it wet (in the shower), just towel it off and wear. If you want to make sure you get the water off an item, blow it dry for a few minutes with a hair dryer!  I do this when making the jewelry to insure no residual water is left!