Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Show schedule....

has begun!  Come out and catch me at a show this year.  Exciting for me that a lot of my shows are in the Midwest this season as I'm on a journey to work and explore our country!  It's fun for me to bring my work to new customers in new places!  Here's the general line up - details will follow soon on the right side of my blog:
May 30-31 Maple and Main Art Fair
Sylvania (Toledo) Ohio
 
June 6-7 Arts on the Green
LaGrange Kentucky
 
June 26-28 Easton Art Affair
Columbus Ohio
 
July 3-4 Arts on Cullers Run
Lost River West Virginia
304-897-6664
 
July 11-12
Three Rivers Festival:  Art in the Park
Fort Wayne Indiana
 
July 25-26 Orchard Lake Fine Arts Show
West Bloomfield Michigan
 
August 15-16 Lubeznik Center for he Arts Lakefront Art Festival
Michigan City Indiana
 
September 26-27 Carmel International Arts Festival
Carmel Indiana
 
October 2-3 Springs Folk Festival
Springs Pa
 
October 30-Nov 1 Mountaineer Week Craft Fair
Morgantown West Virginia