Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Studio clean up begins...

The studio is quite the mess.
It's that time of year when I need to get it whipped into shape to be able to invite people out during the Mountain Maryland Artists Studio Tour that kicks off Nov. 7th! That doesn't leave a lot of time.
Yoki ruffly says, "wanna drop by for some mulled cider and soup?" She's helping out watching that I clean up properly and will be here to greet you all if you decide to come out and take a peak at my studio.


I hope the leaves stay on long enough for you to see it. Doesn't it look lovely nestled in amongst the colors today?! Who is gonna rake those leaves that have just STARTED to drop?


I've even created an area inside the larger studio so everyone can stay out of the cold and be able to shop for Christmas gifts. Of course, I still have lots of cleaning to do because I have three small areas you can step into to see how and where I do what I do. If time and space allows, I even plan on doing a little jewelry demoing. Meanwhile, it's back to cleaning and back to creating new work!