2014 FESTIVAL SCHEDULE
Saturday, June 7, 2014 – 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 8, 2014 – 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Festival is an open-air event and all walkways around the show are fully handicapped accessible. Handicapped parking is also available in and around the City of Frederick.
Schedule of festival activities being offered by the Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center
These activities are free and open to the public.
Saturday, June 7 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, June 8 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Community Supported Art Market
• International Children’s Films
• Building-wide Gallery Exhibits
• Boys & Girls Club of Frederick County Exhibit
• Frederick Hot Glass Society Torch Demos
• Frederick County Knucklers Marble Shooter Demos & Games
Drop-in Art Activities for all ages from 12-5 p.m. both days:
• Paper Mosaics: Create colorful designs using paper tiles and shapes.
• Paper Roll Art: Create kings and queens and other figures using paper rolls; embellish with colorful fabric pieces, construction paper, and yarn.
• Make-Your-Mark Mural Project: Express yourself!
The Frederick Festival of the Arts is proud to present this years stellar Entertainment at the FFOTA Main Stage!
Friday, June 6th-
7-9:00pm: King St.
Sat, June 7th-
11-11:45am: Dan McGuire Group
12-1:00pm: The U.S. Army Jazz Ambassadors Dixieland Band
1:30-2:30pm: Straight Up Tribal
2:45-3:15pm: ESP Dance
4:45-5:30pm: Word of Mouth-A Cappella Group
6-8:00pm: The Freddie Long Band
Sun, June 8th-
12-1:10pm: US Navy Jazz Commodores
1:45-3:15pm: Big Hoax
Getting around town is easy. There are more than 5,000 public parking spaces available in historic downtown Frederick with five parking decks from which to simply walk to the festival site.
For more information, contact the Frederick Arts Council at 301.662.4190, or by email at email@example.com