Sunday, November 8, 2020

New Website SOON!...

It's almost here!  My new website launches SOON!  I can't wait to introduce it to you. The new site will include its very own BLOG, art and artist information, and a few new changes. Plus, what you all have been so very patiently waiting for, A BRAND NEW SHOPPING CART so you can get some great jewelry on-line from the comfort of your fabulously overstuffed couch!  It's all the good stuff you are used to seeing from me over the years! 

Keep checking back here, because the launch will happen here.  I'm tweaking the final little things about the website and adding product.  Are you as excited as I am? It's just in time for the kick off to the holidays!  Who say's Covid pandemic will keep you away from those pieces you love and love to give as gifts!

Take a baby peek and sign up your email by clicking on this link in the meanwhile: maceemare!